If you need help, please email Lily Burnett, Operations Manager:
Your generous donation (as a recurring monthly, quarterly or annual amount) or one-time gift can be automatically charged to your credit card. It will help us provide a financially sustainable arts learning program for the children we serve. Spread over time, a small monthly donation has a huge effect.
Here’s a quick overview of what your generous support can help to underwrite:
- $25 pays for classroom/studio basic supplies during a month of instruction.
- $50 offsets the registration fee for one student requiring financial assistance.
- $100 covers the cost of one month’s snacks served at our after-school rehearsals.
- $300 pays for two weekly sessions of drumming practice with one teaching artist.
- $1,000 pays for one season’s worth of authentic, handmade African costumes.
- $1,500 covers two months of rent at our community-based rehearsal venue.
- $2,000 supports the Troupe’s performance at two Portland area schools, where approximately 80% of the children are eligible for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program.
- $3,000 provides a full season’s opportunity for one young person, ages 7-14, to learn African dance and participate in the Troupe.
- $5,000 nearly covers an entire season’s worth of fees for one of our four teaching artists.
Kúkátónón Children’s African Dance Troupe
PO Box 80861
Portland, OR 97280
Kúkátónón is a 501(c)(3) organization – Kúkátónón Children’s African Dance Troupe’s tax-exempt
number is 93-1195546